Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Two Months Tomorrow

Well, it has been two months since we welcomed darling little Aoife into our family. It has been quite a wonderful experience and this last month has seen lots of changes, including gurgles, coos, and smiles.


Daddy loves Aoife! (just about 1 mo. old)


Getting ready for a walk! Aoife loves to be outside! -- Or, getting ready to dance. Aoife also loves music and dancing. I (Maggie) call it, the 'secret weapon.' When nothing else works to soothe or calm her, we dance in the kitchen (we don't need the Baby Bjorn for that though ; ) ). (5 weeks old)It's playtime! These pictures are over a week old, since these were taken Aoife is smiling more and more! She is just too cute! (6 1/2 weeks old)
Hanging out with Mommy in the backyard. (7 weeks old)

Keep checking in with us! We'll work on getting some great smile pictures up in the next couple of days, after we recover from our first vaccinations.

Love,
The Stuhans

3 comments:

Julie Berlin, NBCT said...

Super cute. She must have gotten Maggie's musical abilities.

Klimchuk said...

Hi Stuhans,
What a beautiful little girl. (I just want to hold her.) It's obvious you are loving every minute of parenthood. Time does fly, doesn't it? We'll be checking back for the smiles.

Love, Aunt Dianne and family

Anonymous said...

Hi, James and Mags!

Aiofe is just a beautiful little girl. She appears bright and happy and I know how much you are enjoying her. You all look wonderful and I am happy to know that your life is going so well. I look forward to seeing more pictures of Aoife. They change so quickly, don't they? Soon she will be running all over the house and you will find lovely little handprints on everything!

Best regards,

Barb, Chase, Jeff, and Jenny in Phoenix.