Sunday, August 10, 2008

Just Gorgeous!

Okay, so I suppose we are a little biased, but isn't Aoife just gorgeous ; )!?!


I love my Daddy!

Sheer joy! We have been acting as a "horse" of sorts for Aofie and singing to her as she bounces along. This is sure to earn some laughs, which we relish!


I love to play!

Mommy adores me!!!


I'll see you soon. Bye, bye!

3 comments:

Leanne Koonce said...

Margaret,

You should recall LOTS of bouncing on my knees while playing "Horsey, Horsey!" .... always a favorite game sure to make you laugh and laugh.
(We always played this game with my little sisters, too, when they were babies.)

And there was a bouncing song to sing with the action .....

"Horsey, Horsey, on your way,
we've been together for many a day,
so let your tail go swish and the wheels go round,
giddyup, glt, glt, we're homeward bound! WHOOOOAAAAA!"
On the whoooaaa we would lower you backwards, holding your hands and supporting from behind as needed. And you loved that, too. Aoife is a little young for that part, I guess.

The "glt" is really a tongue click, I don't know how to spell it....

Thanks for the wonderful new pictures. Aoife IS INDEED gourgeous.

Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing! We are certainly enjoying the pictures and updates.
Love, Dianne and family

Anonymous said...

Qué bebé más guapa!! Y qué ojos más bonitos que tiene!!! Espero que podamos verla muy pronto en persona!! Lindsay y yo os echamos de menos. Esperamos que algún día podamos repetir alguna de nuestras cenas, ya sea en España o en Estados Unidos!! Un gran beso y un abrazo muy fuerte a los tres!

Francesc

:-)