Sunday, April 19, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday, Aoife Roisin!

Well, we celebrated a little early. Grandma was in town and the weather was amazing so we opted for a celebration the weekend before my birthday (it's actually Thursday) instead of after. I had a fantastic time!!! We got to eat outside, and I ate the same kabobs as everyone else. I had fun hanging out with out with Mommy and Daddy, Grandma Bernie, Marty, Melissa, and their new baby, Cole! Thanks for coming to my party guys! I had more fun playing with my presents than opening them this time ; )! And, I had my first sugar. Mommy made me a sugar free banana cake but it had a cream cheese frosting that had some sugar in it! Yummy!

This is my cake. Mommy said she won't win any awards for cake decorating, not yet anyway ; ).Opening presents!
I love bubbles.
That looks delicious!Oh, it is!
Did I mention I like my cake?!?
Playing with my new puzzle from Cole -- way fun!
Playin' with Mommy.
Playin' with Daddy (I'm good at playin').Sharing -- something else I am good at ; )!

I had a fantastic day, and Mommy and Daddy did too. They said that now birthdays have a whole new meaning and they can understand why people get so darn excited about them. They also say to check back in a few days (Mommy will let you know when) to see what else I have been up to and because I have a big announcement to make! In the meantime, I hope you enjoyed hearing about my birthday!

I love you!

Aoife

2 comments:

The Gardner Family said...

Oh how fun, glad you guys had a special time celebrating. It's so special and congrats to you for making it your very first year of motherhood, its a huge accomplishment!!! You are such an amazing Mom and Aoife is very blessed to have great parents. Looking forward to hearing about the big announcement :)

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE!

Happy Birthday!

Hugs and kisses will have to wait until we see you in May.

Love,
The Klimchuks