Our little girl has gotten quite good at taking care of herself, and everyone else. She is also extremely playful, as demonstrated in this video. Part of this taking care of others can be seen in the beginnings of her imaginative play. She feeds all of her little animal friends and says, "Num, num, num, num," in a sing-song way as she does so. She also covers them up with little blankets, rocks them in her arms, gives hugs and kisses, and tucks them in, saying "Nigh-nigh." She is such a lovey little kid!
As we mentioned before, Aoife loves music and dancing. We are going to find an outlet for this ASAP. She goes to Gymboree music and movement classes for now and we are on the look out for some good dance classes to switch her into soon. The video shows her moving to what quickly became her favorite book and song. Since the video was taken she mastered all of the actions, including roaring out loud and squeaking like a mouse, oh my gosh it is sooo cute when she does either! I think that the book actually helped her to start making animal sounds in general, because now she also moos like a cow, baas like a sheep, oo-oo-aa-aas like a monkey, neighs like a horse, and pants like a dog ; )! I could go on and on, she is so much fun!
Fun at the beach!

I'll show you, Daddy.
Aoife especially loved digging her feet down into the sand, up to her ankles, and just wiggling her little toes!
Starfish are super cool!

Hiking with Mommy and Daddy! Daddy gave me a great flower ; )! Thanks Daddy!

3 comments:
Thanks for sharing. It's so much fun to see her personality in the video clips and photos. She sure is a sweetheart!
Love,
Dianne, John, Brent and Sarah
I always look forward for Aoife's updates as she grows and learns. I can't get over her understanding 2 languages?! Amazing! She's so adorable.
Love you guys,
Maureen and Leroy
Hi Maggie,
I am thrilled to hear of your expectant daughter. That is wonderful. The two girls will be the best of friends, no doubt. Aoife is a sweetheart! I love the video clips. Thanks for sharing :)
Shelagh Fitz
Post a Comment