Cleaning up is fun, too.
(Oh, and as you can see, our kitchen is finished. It was completed the day before I went into labor with Aine -- PHEW!)
This is a great local studio for kids. Aoife was participating in a Picasso Blue Period Class.
She was the last kiddo to finish; she was having a blast and not in a hurry to get anywhere ; ).

Aine is Aoife's first fan -- and probably the cutest she will ever have! She hangs out and tests her own siging voice from time to time as big sister works. We look forward to the day they will be able to enjoy these things together : )!
Besos,
Los Stuhan
1 comment:
I know this is a cliché, but... How big and grown up they are!!!! And how good at art as well! When they reach working age you can send them to Barcelona and I will make sure they get a good job in Graphic Design! :-) A big hug to all four of you!
Post a Comment