We did lots of fun things to prepare for the holidays around here this year including making ornaments and a gingerbread house, oohing and ahhing at Zoo Lights and of course, decorating the tree. Enjoy!

We love these antlers. Oh, and don't we look cute in them?
Mmmm....not sure about the frosting but I look pretty eating it.
I am super organized even when snagging the odd piece of sugary candy!

So, do you think I spent more time working or snacking?

"Maevers" and Daddy hard at work! (Also, pretty darn organized.)


Zoo Lights was cold and wonderful.
How I love to paint...
...how I love cleaning up -- because I get so darn messy....

...and how Mommy and Daddy love these finished products.

Soooo-per Aoife! (Thanks, Daddy!)


There is a reason that we are both hanging the same ornament in the same place. Hmm, wonder what that might be?
These pictures only begin to tell the tale of the fun and wonder around here during the holidays this year. Aoife is still talking about Christmas and Santa and we are still singing "Ruldof" and "Frosty!" Maybe we'll be singing them all year, goodness knows our renditions should be pretty darn good for Christmas 2011 ; ).
Lots of love,
The Stuhans
1 comment:
Oh! Those Sweet little baby Girls!
I miss you guys so much!
Love
Post a Comment