We'll eat our corned-beef and cabbage on Sunday (Thursday was date night for Mommy and Daddy) but we've had some fun in the name of St. Paddy anyway!
We made some necklaces.

Pull out the paint and we gotta paint our hands, right?

Oh, hello. Yes, gotta paint the hand.


"See?"

We're serious about getting messy!
Also serious about getting clean.
Oooh. I can paint with soap, too?!?

Enjoying our post painting snack!


Our finished project! Look out for them in coming posts ; )!
We also headed out for the big Shamrock Run over the weekend. I've (Maggie) been putting in some serious miles, training in a casual way, and really enjoying the time out on the pavement. To mark the accomplishment I participated in the 8k Shamrock Run this year -- aka the kick-off to the Portland Running Season.

Um, it's a little early Mommy. Pre-run indecision... Mommy's pumped, anyway.

Post run fun. Whose doesn't want to dance to Irish music and enjoy a post run beer at 9 am on a rainy Saturday morning ; )?!? (We did really have fun.)

Silly Mommy!
I intend to keep this up. Don't be surprised if you see something about a half marathon in my future. I'm feeling fit and I like it!
Un abrazo,
Los Stuhan
No comments:
Post a Comment