We've made a couple of those trips, with great reviews from the girls, as evidenced below!
They played on this bridge, running back and forth, for about 20 minutes while Daddy scoped out a place we could picnic.
Ironically, our picnic got rained out but we still had fun (and as you can see, we came prepared).
Cutties at Slide Rock (and Mommy has so very much to learn about the manual settings on the camera).
She always looks so darn cool.
Snacking together and enjoying the sun.
Ceee-ute-ness (and gorgeous scenery, thank you Sedona).
Playin' together.My little explorer.
Get yourself some Daddy love ; )!
And, as the title indicates, this is our 100th post! It's only taken us 6 years -- and what a 6 is has been! I can only imagine the change and wonder that will come with the next 6 years. I hope you'll be with us for all those adventures, too.
XOXO,
Los Stuhan
1 comment:
HI
great, sweet pics, as always!! Hope to see more soon from Barcelona.
I love you.
Post a Comment