"Busy" is the word of the year! As you can see, full-time teaching and mommy-ing don't make for good blogging practices. So, here's just a snapshot of the last couple of months:
Teaching at ASB is SO different than what I've done before in a variety of ways but it's great to be back in the regular education classroom and there are lots of cool professional development and service opportunities on the horizon. I'll keep you posted as they get closer.
The girls are still absolutely flourishing at their little school. Someday they'll come to school with me everyday but not in the foreseeable future. Their language skills are developing amazingly along with all the other academic and artistic odds and ends and they are just really, really happy!
James has more teaching hours this year. He is also formally studying Catlan and is looking at Master's programs for next year.
Health wise, we've had our ups and downs. The girls have had A LOT fewer viruses this year but in exchange we have had lice a couple of times and Aine got pin worms! Yeee-uck! I've been struggling with a severe kidney infection. I was in the hospital on IV antibiotics, missed a week of work and will be following up with a urologist. I'll keep you posted in that regard, too.
In the midst of all of that we've kept up with some pretty cool stuff and, like I always say, have continued to get more and more settled. The pictures I'm including below, I think, reflect a lot of the peace and happiness we're finding here these days.
XOXO
And there you have it. XOXO














1 comment:
BEAUTIFUL! :)
love you XOXOXOXO
Post a Comment