Good morning.
 |
| This year's Tortell de Reyes was from the local Moritz Brewery, and it was the best so far. |
So, I decided to do this post as I was looking for other pictures because there's a sweet little story that goes along with our King's Day this year. Aoife had been saying for a week or so that this year it would be our turn (Aoife and Mommy's) to find the king (king of the day luck for the year) and the bean (pay for the cake and luck for the year) in the
Tortell de Reyes this year because every year to this point either Aine or Daddy has found one or the other. She was sure fate wouldn't let her down...

...and she was right! It was her year! She found the king in her first bite! |
|
The girls also got a few (quite a few) more Legos to add to their mountain.
They built and were silly in the middle of the day!
And continued to be silly and sweet through the end of the day!
Note: They did not wear their pajamas all day, just most of it.
So, I just thought that was a sweet story worth sharing. Aoife was right, all around, actually. I did find the bean in a piece I ate two days later. What a bunch of lucky Stuhans we all are.
Until next year...
Xo
1 comment:
My SweetHearts!!!! I miss you all so much!!! :`( MY LOVE TO ALL!
Post a Comment