This experience was MAGICAL and the pictures tell the story well!
Getting ready to go!

I think I like this...I just don't know what to expect.

Okay, we're sold, we definitely like this!

Tasting my hot cocoa!

I couldn't make up my mind. I made this face after all 20 or so sips I insisted upon taking!

What?! There are cookies coming too!? Awesome!

Posing with Daddy.

Oh my, we're nearly to the North Pole where we're really going to see Santa?!?!?

Singing and dancing...

...dancing and singing as we pulled into "town."

Our first glimpse of the big guy!

So excited! -- A bit out of focus because I'm so excited I just can't stop bouncing, bouncing, bouncing!

...and...Santa's on the train! Complete anticipation!

Getting our magical bells to hang on our Christmas tree! Thank you so much, Santa! And Merry Christmas! (Which is actually what Aoife said in just about the most excited and sincere, wow-I'm-awed-at-meeting-you whisper she could muster.)
Even though I'm late, I'm gonna say it anyway:
Merry Christmas!
Besos,
Los Stuhan
2 comments:
BEAUTIFUL!
LOVE YOU GUYS!
I enjoy your updates so much, the pictures and comments are so wonderful!
And even if you are pretty tired, Mommy, you nonetheless still are so beautiful and happy!
Post a Comment