This morning I spent several minutes perusing the internet in hopes of encountering some wonderful project to do with he girls this morning. After about two of those minutes I was beyond bored, not to mention I don't have (nor do I desire to) most of the supplies that were required for said projects. So, we just got back to basics -- paint, pasta, beans, glue and canvas:
Aine
Aoife
Here's a sample of another simple creation from earlier this month -- just canvas, tissue, glue and water. There's only one of these because the sister-canvas hangs proudly on Auntie Kirsty's wall. It was her birthday a couple of weeks ago and the girls wanted to make her something special.
But what's my point? Well, I just feel like I've spent a lot of time, energy and money doing more, moRE, MORE too much of the time. And for what? Because, frankly, now I'm really starting to like the results of less. It feels like more.
Love.
1 comment:
I always love the girls' artistic pieces, BEAUTIFUL!!!
Love.
Post a Comment